Brush Research Manufacturing (BRM) provides Flex-Hone® tools and industrial abrasive brushes to aluminum extruders and fabricators who supply the automotive, electronics, and appliance industries. From condenser tubes, air conditioners, and automotive radiators to the heat sinks used in electronics products, manufacturers need aluminum extrusions that are burr-free and slightly radiused. That's why suppliers turn to Brush Research for the Flex-Hone® tool and industrial brushes such as NamPower™.
With its soft cutting action and low-temperature abrading process, the Flex-Hone® exposes the base metal structure of aluminum to produce a smooth, long-wearing surface. Removing loose, torn, and folded metal eliminates burrs and prevents flaking that can interfere with heat dissipation. For surface conditioning, BRM's abrasive nylon brushes are ideal for post-extrusion finish improvement. NamPower brush tools are used for surface finishing and the blending of tools marks after machining or grinding.
- Aluminum auto parts such as condenser tubes
- Heat sinks for electronics applications
- Aluminum tubing
Industrial Brush ApplicationsAbrasive Nylon Brushes
- Surface finish improvement after hot or cold aluminum extrusion
- Blending tool marks after machining or grinding
- Improving surface finishes after extrusion
- Extruded aluminum shapes
- Post-extrusion surface finish improvement